Description du Produit
Thermobile ITA 400 Heater
Thermobile ITA 400 Heater: Indirect Oil Fired Heater.
Advantages of the Thermobile ITA 400 Heater
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure allowing heater placement outdoors with clean dry heated air directed indoors.
- Efficient burning as a high pressure pump guarantees full combustion.
- High temperature control safety thermostat comes standard.
- High efficiency with low fuel consumption.
- Easy access filter makes maintenance easier.
- Large capacity fuel tank provides a minimum of 17 hours of continuous operation.
- Built-in reliability and portability.
- Photoelectric flame safety sensor.
- High temperature control thermostat.
- Thermostatically controlled cooling process after shut down.
- Optional thermostat available for constant temperature control.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Heavy duty pneumatic wheels and handle provide mobility.
- Hrips and protection bar on front side.
- Optional ducting available to direct clean heated air.
- Full Load Rated Lifting Bale.
With over 40 years of field experience in over 81 countries, Thermobile has the most cost efficient portable heating system on the market today. Thermobile uses indirect fired technology where the heater has a heat exchanger and combustion chamber and the exhaust is vented out of the work area. This provides the user with clean dry heat and a healthy work environment.
Thermobile has engineered its equipment to maximize CFM output with high static pressure allowing for some of the longest duct runs in the industry. The heaters can also operate off a thermostat up to 200 feet away. The IMAC and IMA series come with recirculation flanges allowing for return air to be pulled back into the heater, re-heated and sent back into the work area.
About the manufacturer
How to order
Order high quality heaters at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: high effitient heating systesm, renewable energy systems, generatig sets and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.Fichier PDF
* version française à venir