Description du Produit
L-300 Toyotomi laser Vented Heater
L-300 Toyotomi laser Vented Heater – these units operate on K-1 Kerosene, No. 1 Low Sulfur Fuel Oil, or Ultra Low Sulfur Heating Oil /Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel.
Benefits of the L-300 Toyotomi laser Vented Heater
- Compact Size
- Contemporary Design
- 4 Burner Modes (including off)
- Safety « Shut-Off » System
- Programmable Weekly Timer with up to 30 Different On/Off Intervals
- Power Failure Recovery (at least 30 Minute Backup for Time)
- Cool to the Touch Top and Side Panel Cabinet
- Display Room Temperature, Set Temperature and Error Code
- Automatic Ignitor Cleaning System
- Only 2-3/4″ Hole Needed in Wall for Flue Pipe
- Wisper Quiet Operation
Easy Installation as Direct-Vent System requires No Chimney or Special Duct Work
Efficient and Economical
You get much more heat for the money than with other conventional oil-fired heating systems as they are much less expensive to purchase, install and operate. The cost to operate a Toyotomi vented heating system is so economical that owners enjoy annual savings of up to 50% over conventional heating systems. A Toyotomi heater can pay for itself in just a few short years. Most conventional oil-fired heating systems only run at peak efficiency 20% of the time. That’s because they first have to reach the desired temperature, then they have to cool down, then continually repeat this same process—like stop-and-go heavy city traffic driving.
Toyotomi’s special stainless steel heat exchangers carry the highest efficiency code and run at peak efficiency 100% of the time—like smooth, steady highway driving. And Toyotomi heaters don’t lose heat through ducts, pipes and registers like conventional heating systems do. Remember, it’s not necessarily how much fuel costs; it’s how much fuel you use.
Clean and Safe
A permanent mesh filter protects the circulation fan and the inside components from dust. The unit is especially safe for children and pets as its cabinet is cool to the touch. Toyotomi’s « pipe-within-a-pipe » forced flue venting system brings in outside air for combustion while the inner pipe exhausts all combustion by-products to the outside. A circulation fan distributes the heat. The result is smokeless, odorless and clean heating. The unit also features an electric surge protector and shut-off safety system. Toyotomi direct vent heating systems reduce greenhouse emissions substantially more than most conventional oil-fired heating systems.
How to order
- Order the L-300 Toyotomi laser Vented Heater at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: high effitient heating systesms, renewable energy systems, generatig sets and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir