PowerBar 600A BusBar – Eight 3/8″-16 Studs
Description du Produit
PowerBar 600A BusBar – Eight 3/8″-16 Studs made by Blue Sea System.
Specifications of the PowerBar 600A BusBar – Eight 3/8″-16 Studs
- Maximum Voltage: 300V AC, 48V DC
- Number of Terminal Studs: 8
- Terminal Type: 3/8″-16 Stud
- Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in-lb (15.82 Nm)
- Continuous Rating: 545A AC, 600A DC (the maximum current a switch is designed to conduct for an indefinite period)
- Base Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000
- Weight: 2.75lb (1.25 kg)
What makes Blue Sea Systems different?
Over 1,000 electrical products are designed to work together as a fully integrated system.
Just in time manufacturing has made Blue Sea Systems rank among the top 5% of marine manufacturers for rapid order fulfillment.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, product quality is managed in a manner consistent with international standards.
Industry involvement ensures products meet ABYC, NMMA, and Coast Guard standards.
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product. Please contact Customer Service for an RMA number prior to shipping any product back to Blue Sea Systems.
How to order
- Volts Energies is the distributor of Blue Sea Systems.
- Order the 187-Series Circuit Breaker – Surface Mount 200A at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company:renewable energy systems, high effitient heating systesms, generatig sets and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
Blue Sea System
Accesoires énergie renouvelable