Description du Produit
187-Series Circuit Breaker – Surface Mount 200A
187-Series Circuit Breaker – Surface Mount 200A is manufactured by Blue Sea System.
Benefits of the 187-Series Circuit Breaker – Surface Mount 200A
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device*
- Clear, single lever operation
- « Trip Free » design cannot be held « ON » during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accecpt heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected – Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
* Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
- Amperage – 200A
- Maximum Voltage – 48V DC
- Mounting – Surface Mount
- Circuit Breaker Type – Thermally responsive Bi-metal blade
- Terminal Stud Torque – 75 in-lb (8.47 Nm)
- Interrupt Capacity – 5000A @ 12V, 3000A @ 24V and 1500A @ 42V
- Minimum Operating Temperature – -40° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature – 85° C
- Case Material – Thermoset Polyester
- Circuit Breaker Class – Type III – switchable/manual reset – trip free
- Mounting Hole – Accept #10 (M5) Screw
- Terminal Stud Size – 5/16″ – 18
- Weight – 0.58lb (0.26 kg)
What makes Blue Sea Systems different?
Over 1,000 electrical products are designed to work together as a fully integrated system.
Just in time manufacturing has made Blue Sea Systems rank among the top 5% of marine manufacturers for rapid order fulfillment.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, product quality is managed in a manner consistent with international standards.
Industry involvement ensures products meet ABYC, NMMA, and Coast Guard standards.
How to order
- Volts Energies is the distributor of Blue Sea Systems.
- Order the 187-Series Circuit Breaker – Surface Mount 200A at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company:renewable energy systems, high effitient heating systesms, generatig sets and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir