Description du Produit
L solenoid-12/24 V DC-250A
L solenoid-12/24 V DC-250A manufactured by Blue Sea Systems, 12/24V DC 250A.
Benefits of the L solenoid-12/24 V DC-250A
- Hermetically sealed contacts / vaporproof
- Ignition protected – safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Activated by an ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- integrated coil control minimizes heating and amperage draw
- 450 Amp Class
- Designed for 12 or 24 Volt systems
- Ignition protected — safe for installation aboard gasoline-powered boats
- Activated by a low amperage ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- Control Circuit Connection – 20 AWG Tinned Wire
- Nominal Voltage – 12V DC, 24V DC
- Coil Function – Normally Open
- Mounting – #10
- Operating Amperage Current – 3.6A when changing state
- Amperage Operating Current continuous – 0.13A @ 12 V, 0.07A @ 24 V
- Terminal Stud Torque – 90 in-lb (10.17 Nm)
- Continuous Rating – 250A, 300A, 400A, 450A
- Intermittent Rating – 275A (5 min), 400A (5 min), 500A (5 min), 600A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating 30 sec – 1,000A, 1000A DC
- Contact Form – SPST-NO
- Input Voltage – 9-36V DC
- Terminal Stud – Serrated Flange Nut
- Inrush Rating: 0.25 sec (10 repeats) – 2000A
- Terminal Stud Length – 0.66in (16.76 mm)
- Switching Cycles – 1,000,000
- Terminal Stud Size – 5/16″ (M8)
- Weight – 1.00lb (0.45 kg)
Always Onboard Promise
Quality Products engineered for the harsh marine environment and built to last.
Guaranteed Satisfaction with our products.
Technical Support by officers, engineers, and technical staff.
Over 1,000 electrical products are designed to work together as a fully integrated system.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, product quality is managed in a manner consistent with international standards.
Industry involvement ensures products meet ABYC, NMMA, and Coast Guard standards.
How to order
- Order the L solenoid-12/24 V DC-250A at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: renewable energy systems, high effitient heating systesms, generatig sets and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use. Volts Energies is the distributor of Blue Sea Systems.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir