Description du Produit
Conext ComBox communication device
The Conext ComBox communication device is a powerful communications and monitoring device for installers and operators of Conext solar systems. It features an integrated web server, enabling graphical displays of system daily, monthly and lifetime energy data to be viewed using a simple web browser or AndroidTM tablet device.
Installers can change or con gure the settings of Conext devices through the user-interface on the ComBox and respond to system email alerts promptly. A user-con gurable data logger and integrated FTP server provides a system owner with powerful analytics tool for data download and analysis. ModbusTM interface on the ComBox links Conext devices with third party systems through
RS485 or Ethernet ports. Conext ComBox is compatible with XanbusTM protocol devices. For large multi-cluster systems, the ComBox can be setup in a master-slave con guration to monitor multiple separate Xanbus networks and supported Modbus devices, such as power meters.
Why choose Conext ComBox?
- Warranty from a trusted partner with 178 years of experience
- World leader in industrial power drives, UPS and electrical distribution
- Strong service infrastructure worldwide to support your global needs
Higher return on investment
- Monitor solar system harvest and yield
- Measure and compare energy performance over varying timelines
- Receive email alerts and reduce system downtime
Designed for reliability
- Tested and qualified for harsh environmental conditions (HALT reliability testing)
- Customizable home screen tailored to your specific system setup
- Multiple visualization options – bar charts or line graphs
- Retrieve data logs or system information through USB, Micro-SD card, RS485, Ethernet
Easy to service
- View or download an events log for faster troubleshooting
- Upgrade ComBox and Conext device firmware through a web browser or Android tablet
- Settings are maintained during power or network interruptions
Easy to install
- Configure devices using web browser, Android tablet or Modbus
- Surface or DIN-Rail mounting options
- Multiple power supply options, AC adapter, Xanbus, RS485
- Backup power
- Residential grid-tie solar with backup power
- off-grid solar
- Community electrification
How to order
- Volts Energies is the distributor of Schneider Electric Xantrex
- Order the Conext ComBox communication device at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: renewable energy systems, high efficient heating systems, generating sets and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir