Description du Produit
MMP série Panneau Mini pour onduleur/chargeur
MMP série Panneau Mini pour onduleur/chargeur is manufactured by Magnum Energy and distributed by Volts Energies.
Since the use of this manual and the conditions or methods of installation, operation, use and maintenance of the MMP enclosure (Mini Magnum Panel) is beyond the control of Magnum Energy, Inc., this company does not assume responsibility and expressly disclaims liability for loss, damage or expense, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, arising out of or anyway connected with such installation, operation, use, or maintenance.
Note as well that while every precaution has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this manual, the specifications and product functionality may change without notice. Magnum Energy, Inc. assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- The MMP enclosure is available in four basic conﬁgurations. This section lists the four models and the enclosure’s main components and features.
- Standard Features:
- Enclosure is steel construction with durable white powder coat ﬁnish
- Battery/inverter DC disconnect breaker (175 or 250 amps)
- Inverter AC input overcurrent protection breakers
- Pre-wired AC bypass switch for inverter isolation/battery maintenance
- Front mount AC and DC breakers for quick and easy operation • AC and DC ground screw type compression terminals (no lugs required)
- 500A/50mV DC shunt installed for easy connection to battery status monitor
- Easy ﬁeld wiring with front-mounted AC and DC input/output terminals
- Enclosure and components are UL/CSA certiﬁed and designated for indoor use
- Conﬁgurations available for both single 120 VAC and 120/240 VAC systems • DC negative and ground busbars (negative can be isolated if PV-GFP device installed)
- Battery positive busbar for DC loads and PV arrays included
- Provides mounting for DIN rail or back-mounted DC load/disconnect breakers
- Integrates directly with Magnum MS, MS-PAE, and RD Series inverters
- Knockouts for inverter and battery cables, PV in/out, DC breakers
- Stud terminal available for large DC wire if used as system ground
- Data cables with 300-volt rated insulation to allow 240 VAC inverter installations
- Inverter hood to allow a Magnum inverter to be mounted vertically
How to order
- Volts Energies is the official distributor of inverters/chargers.
- Order the MMP série Panneau Mini pour onduleur/chargeur at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: generating sets, renewable energy systems, high efficient heating systems and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir