Description du Produit
MidNite Solar Surge Protector Device MNSPD-300-DC
MidNite Solar Surge Protector Device MNSPD-300-DC is a Type 2 device per UL1449 rev3. It is designed for both AC and DC systems and provides protection to service panels, load centers or where the SPD is directly connected to the electronic device requiring protection.
MidNite’s SPD, are offered in four models to protect a variety of different voltage ranges. They achieve this protection by clamping surge voltage to a level that your system can sustain without damaging the components of the system.
Compare our SPDs against other surge protection devices. You rill see there is no comparison in both our price and features. All our SPDs are made in the USA and have a 5 year warranty.
With lighting you only get one chance, so get the best!
- Surge Current Rating per Phase – 57kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating – 115kA
- T-MOVs – 8
- Fusing – Individually fused MOVs
- Thermal Fusing – Yes
- Over current Fusing – Yes
- Operating Frequency – 0 to 60 Hz
- Enclosure – Polycarbonate UL94V-0
- Environmental Rating – Type-4X
- Connection Method – #12 AWG
- Weight – 1 lb.
- Mounting Method – 1/2″ Conduit Knockout
- Operating Altitude – Sea Level – 12,000′ (3,658 Meters)
- Storage Temp: -40F to +185F (-40C to +85C)
- Operating Temp: -40F to +185F (-40C to 85C)
- Blue status LED one per leg
Listings and Performance
- UL Standard for Safety, UL 1449 Surge Protective Devises-Third Edition
- CSA C22.2 No.8-M1986 Electromangetic Interference (EMI) Filters, Fourth Edition
How to order
- Volts Energies is the distributor of MidNite Solar.
- Order the MidNite Solar Surge Protector Device MNSPD-300-DC at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: renewable energy systems, high efficient heating systems, generating sets and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir