Description du Produit
Battery charger and power converter DLS30
The Description of the Battery charger and power converter DLS30 (DLS-240-27-40) from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 240V A.C. voltage to 27.2V D.C. As a power supply, its tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate any appropriate nominal D.C. load up to the converter’s rated output current. As a battery charger, the DLS-240-27-40 will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time that minimizes undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the converter will float-charge the battery to prevent self-discharge of its cells.
- DC Output Voltage – 27.0V (DC) @ Full Load
- Output Amperage – 40 Amps
- Input Voltage Range – 216-264 VAC
- Input Voltage Frequency – 47-63 Hz
Charging for 24V Battery Systems and Operation of 24VDC systems and accessories from a 240VAC supply.
Features of the Battery charger and power converter DLS30
- Clean and steady DC Output operates your loads the way they were intended, avoiding potential damage to systems from errant DC voltage.
- Built-in protection features guard the unit against erratic line voltage that can occur from shore power or generator supplies.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to protect against damage from incorrect battery hook-up, using readily available fuse types that are easy to replace.
- Proportional fan control for whisper-quiet operation.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE…
- Compatible with IOTA IQ Smart Charger for automatic four-stage charging.
- Charging Jack option for normal and high-stage battery charging applications.
- Covered by IOTA with a full two-year warranty.
How to order
- Volts Energies is the distributor of Ioata Engineering.
- Order the Power Factor Corrected Power Supply/Battery Charger DLS-27-40at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: renewable energy systems, high efficient heating systems, generating sets and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir