Description du Produit
Generator Generac 6461
Generator Generac 6461 is a 16 kW Natural Gas/Propane generating set distributed by Volts Energies.
Benefits of the Generator Generac 6461
- True PowerTM Electrical Technology
- Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital EvolutionTM Controller (English/Spanish/ French/Portuguese)
- Two Transfer Switch Options Available: 100 Amp Pre-Wired Switch or 200 Amp Service Rated Switch. See Page 4 for Details.
- Electronic Governor
- External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
- GFCI Duplex Outlet
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Capability to be installed within 18″ (457 mm) of a building*
- TRUE POWER™ ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY: Superior harmonics and sine wave form produce less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for utility quality power. This allows confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip based appliances, such as variable speed HVAC systems.
- GENERAC TRANSFER SWITCHES. Long life and reliability are synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
- SOLID-STATE, FREQUENCY COMPENSATED VOLTAGE REGULATION.
This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at ±1%.
- SINGLE SOURCE SERVICE RESPONSE from Generac’s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN & PROTOTYPE TESTING are key components of GENERAC’S success in “IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- TEST CRITERIA: PROTOTYPE TESTED NEMA MG1-22 EVALUATION SYSTEM TORSIONAL TESTED MOTOR STARTING ABILITY
How to order
- Volts Energies is the official distributor of Generac.
- Order the Generator Generac 6461 at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: generating sets, renewable energy systems, high efficient heating systems and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir