Generac QT150 Generator
Description du Produit
Generac QT150 Generator
Generac QT150 Generator: Standby generator, liquid cooled gaseous engine
Advantages of the Generac QT150 Generator
- Two Line LCD Tri-Lingual Digital NexusTM Controller
- Isochronous Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Smart Battery Charger
- UV/Ozone Resistant Hoses
- ±1% Voltage Regulation
- Natural Gas or LP Operation
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- UL 2200 Listed
- Innovative design and prototype testing are key components of GENERAC’S success in « IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN ». But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Solid-state, frequency compensated voltage regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to charging load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at +/-1%.
- Single source service response from Generac’s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Generac transfer switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the VENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
- Test criteria:
- Prototype tested
- System torsional tested
- NEMA MG1-22 evaluation
- Motor starting ability
Generac QT150 Generator meets EPA emission regulations. Meets CA/MA emission requirement with optional catalyst
How to order
- Volts Energies is the official distributor of Generac.
- Order the Generator Generac 6552 at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: generatig sets, renewable energy systems, high effitient heating systesms and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.
* version française à venir
Gaz naturel, Propane
Commercial industriel, Résidentiel