HC-20 Heat convector
HC-20 Heat convector
HC-20 Heat convector – Hot water heating, floor standing, or wall hanging (with available accessory)
Benefits of the HC-20 Heat convector
- Complements the highest efficiency, aquastatic controlled boilers that use low water temperatures.
- Internal thermostat control circuitry allows unit to communicate to zone valve or boiler controller – an exclusive feature that no other convector has!
- Easy to use LED display panel with built in thermostat that includes boiler when zone should come on or off based on homeowner’s desired comfort requirement.
- Variable fan speed maximizes operating efficiency and fuel savings.
- Benefit of both radiant heat and convective heat.
- Whisper quiet fan efficiently distributes heat evenly throughout the home.
- Heats an area of 300 to 1,000 square feet (heat output of 3,000 BTU per hour on low setting to 20,200 BTU per hour on high).
- Saves valuable wall space, replacing up to 37 feet of baseboard. *
- Can be installed in less than half the time of baseboard.
Convenient, Easy to Use
Toyotomi heaters combine the most advanced technology with the fuel economy, comfort and convenience of direct vent heating. They feature a simplified digital control panel that displays room temperature, temperature settings, time and error codes. With programmable thermostat, these units can remain in operation for up to 24 hours in a reliable, fuel-saving mode.
Efficient and Economical
You get much more heat for the money than with other conventional oil-fired heating systems as they are much less expensive to purchase, install and operate. The cost to operate a Toyotomi vented heating system is so economical that owners enjoy annual savings of up to 50% over conventional heating systems. A Toyotomi heater can pay for itself in just a few short years. Most conventional oil-fired heating systems only run at peak efficiency 20% of the time.
A Toyotomi heater can easily be installed in just an hour or two. The helpful owner’s manual provides complete, step-by-step instructions. A full range of optional parts and accessories is available to make installation simple.
How to order
Commercial industriel, Résidentiel