Generator SPJD-1550 is a liquid cooled diesel engine generator set manufactured By Gillette Generators. Distributed by Volts Energies.
Standard Features of the Generator SPJD-1550
- All generator sets are USA prototype built and thoroughly tested. Production models are USA factory built and 100% load tested.
- All generator sets meet NFPA-110. Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- All generators are UL-1446 certified and UL-2200 certified. Solid state, frequency compensated voltage regulation is standard on all gen-sets. Electronic engine governor for precise isochronous frequency regulation. Deep Sea 7420 digital controller allows programming to basic engine functions in the field. Controller has stop-manual-auto mode and engine shutdowns, signaled by full text LCD indicators. Heavy Duty 100%-125% rated Circuit Breaker is standard on all gen-sets.
- All generator set specs provide a 2-year limited warranty at time of initial start-up.
- “OPEN” Generator Sets: There is no enclosure, so gen-set must be placed within a weather protected area, un-inhabited by humans or animals, with proper ventilation. Muffler and flexible exhaust hose are not supplied, as installation requirements are not known. However, these two items are available as optional equipment.
- “LEVEL 1” Aluminum Housing: Full weather protection and above average sound attenuation for normal applications. Residential grade muffler is standard.
- “LEVEL 2” Aluminum Housing: Full weather protection and superior sound attenuation for specific low noise applications. Critical grade muffler is standard.
- World Renown Marathon Electric Generator having UL-1446 certification.
- Full generator protection with Deep Sea 7420 controller, having UL-508 certification.
- Automatic voltage regulator with over-excitation, underfrequency compensation, under-speed protection, and EMI filtering. Entire solid-state board is encapsulated for moisture protection.
- Generator power ratings are based on temperature rise, measured by resistance method, as defined in MIL-STD 705C and IEEE STD 115, Method 6.4.4.
- Power ratings will not exceed temperature rise limitation for class H insulation as per NEMA MG1-22.40.
- Insulation resistance to ground, exceeds 1.5 meg-ohm.
- Stator receives 2000 V. hi-potential test on main windings, and rotor windings receive a 1500 V. hi-potential test, as per MIL-STD 705B.
- Full amortisseur windings with UL-1446 certification.
- Complete engine-generator torsional acceptance, confirmed during initial prototype testing.
- Full load testing on all engine-generator sets, before shipping.
- Self ventilating and drip-proof & revolving field design.
How to order
- Volts Energies is the official distributor of Generac.
- Order the Generator SPJD-1550 at Volts Energies, an established Canadian energy company: generating sets, renewable energy systems, high efficient heating systesms and accessories for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Tel: 1-450-973-4770
- Chat with our specialist via Live Chat.