Hanwha Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.2 400W Solar PanelProduct SKU: Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.7
The Q CELLS high-performance module Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.2 400 is the ideal solution for commercial and utility applications thanks to a combination of its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM and cutting edge cell interconnection. This 1000 V IEC/UL solar module with its 12 busbar cell design ensures superior yields while having a very low LCOE.
Available for minimum command of 2 panels
Q CELLS enhanced low-light performance and the output of Q CELLS across a wide range of temperatures for Q.PEAK DUO solar panels to rival traditional crystalline technologies.
- 144 Q CELLS Q.ANTUM half-cut monocrystalline solar cells
- Efficient 12-busbar design
- Thermally pre-stressed anti-reflective glass
- Silver anodized aluminum frame
- 53" 12AWG cables with MC4 type connectors
- IP67 weatherproof junction boxes w/ bypass diodes
- Q Cells Q.Antum technology developed in Germany
- The Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.2 400 has at least a 19.9% efficiency.
Q CELLS Q.ANTUM DUO Technology
This state-of-the-art Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.2 solar module from Q CELLS impresses thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology, which enables particularly high performance on a small surface.
Q.ANTUM's world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a twelve-busbar design, thus achieving outstanding performance under real conditions - both with low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer days.
****Available only for Local Pick Up****
Data Sheet: Download Now
- brand: Hanwha
- height-1: 1.38 in
- impp-a: 9.7
- isc-a: 10.2
- length-1: 79.3 in
- maximum-series-fuse-rating-: 20
- maximum-system-voltage-v: 1500
- module-efficiency: 19.6
- noct: 25 °C
- peak-power: 395 Wp
- power-tolerance: +5W / -0W
- product-warranty: 12 years
- vmpp-v: 40.7
- voc-v: 48.74
- width-1: 39.4 in
- data-sheet: Download Now
We Also Recommend
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 12V output up to 60amps. DC to DC converter.
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 12V output 30amp DC powered charger
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh