Sterling Power 12 Volt 210 Amp Alternator-to-Battery Charger | AB12210Product SKU: AB12210
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Charge your batteries up to 5 times faster and extend their life at the same time with a Sterling Power USA 12 volt 210 amp alternator to battery charger
- Not just a product – a whole new concept: all the performance of an advanced alternator regulator without all the fitting.
- Why wait to arrive at your destination to plug in your battery charger? With the Sterling Power Alternator-to-Battery Charger you can provide your batteries a 4-step charging profile of up to 200 amps from your alternator while not being plugged into shore power!
- The Sterling Power Alternator-to-Battery Charger is a marine grade, high performance, four step, alternator powered battery charger. By monitoring and then controlling the voltage level of the alternator connected to the input side, the alt-to-bat is able to provide a charge rate that recovers your batteries up to five times faster than a standard alternator.
- Has the ability to mix on board battery types.
- Can charge GEL, AGM, FLA, Calcium and LiP04 Batteries.
- Always ensures start battery is properly charged, but also prevents the starting battery from being overcharged and damaged.
- Our 4 Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- Installs in place of a standard alternator to battery isolator.
- Available in 12 volt / 130 amp, 210 amp and 400 amp output models.
- Available in 24 volt / 100 amp and 200 amp output models.
- dc-system-voltage: 12 V
- lithium-compatible: Yes
- max-alternator-current: 200 - 300 A
- specification-sheet: Download Now
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh