Sterling power ProSplit-R Zero Volt Drop Marine Battery Isolator (12 Volt, 2 input x 130 Amp, 4 Output)Product SKU: PSRT134
This product uses a microprocessor to monitor the multiple battery banks which are to be charged by an alternator. It ensures the batteries are all charged in conjunction with each other and prevents any back feed through the device in the event of high loads on one battery bank. The system also has the ability to disconnect the alternator and individual battery banks in the case of alternator problems or other power items in the system. It does all this and still offers only a max voltage drop of less than 0.01 volt!
- “Zero Volt Drop” says it all. The ProSplit-R battery Isolator is generations ahead of any battery isolator on the market today.
- Zero Volt Drop means no heat due to current induced voltage drop.
- Microprocessor control means the ProSplit-R can monitor the charging needs of the auxiliary batteries separately from the engine battery. Doing so allows the ProSplit-R to permit charging of the auxiliary bank at a higher rate without affecting the other batteries in the same system.
- Distributes power according to need.
- Individually isolates a battery bank immediately upon detection of reverse feed to prevent discharge.
- Isolates all except the main battery bank in the event of high load discharge.
- In the event of alternator &/or regulator failure the ProSplit R will disconnect input to prevent batteries from overcharge.
- It isolates any batteries where high voltage is present, for example, caused by a separate battery charger.
- An LED display shows status of all channels, whether in use or not, and provides alarm status information.
- An Industrial rating capable of sustaining massive overload conditions.
- A Fail-safe; In the event of device failure, alternator and engine start batteries remain connected.
- IP66 waterproof rating.
- An Integrated current limiting feature to prevent overload and short circuit.
- An ’Ignition on’ sense connection.
- All these features result in a shorter charge time than ever previously available when using a battery isolator.
- Available in 12 volt, 1 alternator, 2 batteries, 120, 180 and 250 amp.
- Available in 12 volt, 1 alternator, 3 batteries, 120, 180 and 250 amp.
- Available in 12 volt, 2 alternators, 4 batteries, 130 amps each alternator.
- Available in 24 volt, 1 alternator, 2 batteries, 60, 100, 150 and 240 amp.
- Available in 24 volt, 1 alternator, 3 batteries, 60, 100 and 150 amp.
- Available in 24 volt, 2 alternators, 4 batteries, 80 amps each alternator.
- brand: Sterling Power
- height-1: 6
- length-1: 10
- width-1: 10
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh