RVMP Flex Power 5500i Dual Fuel Installed GeneratorProduct SKU: 850041427126
Call us for price, installation and delivery
The Flex Power 5500i offers dual fuel capabilities for use with either gasoline or propane and is intended for permanent installation.
Compact, quiet, powerful, and effective were all design goals. RVs, 5th wheels, toy haulers, trailers, food truck operators, and off-grid cabins/tiny homes are all ready for new generator installations or replacements of existing generators. For extended off-grid living, the Flex Power 5500i recharges your battery bank while powering appliances.
The traditional starter, which might eventually need to be replaced, is also eliminated by the smart start technology in the RVMP Flex Power generator. The engine rotates and starts more quickly thanks to smart start technology, which transmits a digitally created three-phase waveform to the stator of the alternator. Combustible gasoline ignition risk is largely eliminated without a conventional starter and without a spark from a commutator, boosting safety and providing piece of mind.
The 5500 Watt Flex Power model differs from earlier generators in that it has an integrated inverter for the generation of clean power. A completely redesigned cooling and exhaust system has been developed for maximum cooling and quiet operation.
The RVMP Flex PowerTM Generator completes your RV. Your set-up will keep you going even in prolonged boondocking and dry camping situations when combined with solar power. There are numerous improvements over conventional generator models provided by this novel and inventive patent-pending design. Moreover, with this powerful generator you can travel with confidence knowing that your generator can switch fuel sources with a simple switch turn.
Features & Benefits
- Better efficiency - On-demand power uses less fuel than other popular generator models both while running and at rest
- Dual compatibility - Runs on either gas or propane
- Consistent output - Less distortion (3% compared to 17% in competitive models) allows you to power sensitive devices like laptops, TVs, and gaming counsels, without worrying about overload
- Softer sound - Consistent output allows for a quieter run without loud rev cycles
- Significantly fewer emissions when run with propane - up to 10x less output
- Digital hour reading – Easily measure running time for maintenance
- Safer design -Engineered and built to mitigate fire risk
- Digital valve controller - Auto shutoff monitoring for fire prevention
- Remote start capability – wiring harness for connecting to controls within the RV for remote starting
- Heat sensor - Built-in protection from overheating and over-revving
- Patent-pending technology – Visit rvmp.co/patents for more information
- Certified by the USDA, EPA, CSA, and more
- 3-year limited warranty
- Brand: RVMP
- Length: 29.5in
- Width: 19.25in
- Height: 13.5in
- Weight: 161 lbs (73.02 kg)
- Watts: 5500
- Volts: 119-124
- Amps: 43.3-39.2
- Frequency: 60
- Fuel: Gasoline/LP
- RPM: Variable 2600-3600
- Voltage Regulation: Digital
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh