Victron energy SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 Retail | SCC075015060RProduct SKU: SCC075015060R
Estimated shipping time: 1-2 weeks
The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 charge controller gets connected between the solar panel and the batteries allowing the product to increase energy harvest out of the modules as efficiently as possible.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency with no fan cooling exceeding %98
- Fully programmable charge algorithm with 8 pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Real-time data display using VictronConnect application.
- 3 Charging stages: Bulk - Absorption - Float
The Victron SmartSolar Charge Controller has an ultra fast Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) controller that improves the energy harvest by 30% compared to PWM controllers and by up to 10% compared to the slower MPPT controllers. Especially in the clouded sky when the light intensity is changing continuously.
The MPPT 75/15 Charge Controller uses the advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions. I partial shading happens two or more maximum power points may be presented on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local Maximum Power Point (MPP), which may not be the optimum but the innovative SmartSolar algorithm will always maximize the energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
This Victron SmartSolar charge controller comes with the remote management possibility using your smart phone or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. This feature can be used for control, monitor and update the system wirelessly in the comfort of your home using the VictronConnect application. You also be connected directly to a Color Control GX, computer or other devices.
The SmartSolar charger is equipped with an Internal temperature sensor to compensate the charging voltage according to its temperature. If the system temperature rises the controller’s Extensive electronic protection, will automatically reduce its output current (temperature >40°C). In addition to the mentioned protection systems this system is also equipped with safety devices against overheating, short circuit, polarity reversal and module current reversal.
- brand: Victron Energy
- charge-current-a: 15
- dc-system-voltage: 12 V
- lithium-compatible: Yes
- maximum-input-voltage: 75 V
We Also Recommend
Victron energy SmartSolar MPPT 100/15 Retail | SCC110015060R
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh