Cummins Onan RSS Automatic Transfer Switch - RSS200 200Amp | A065M393Product SKU: RSS200 (A065M393)
Call us for price, installation and delivery
In a compact, cost-effective form, the RSS Automatic Transfer Switch combines dependability and versatility. For standby power systems in a home and small business applications, RSS switches are appropriate.
RSS transfer switches monitor electrical power seven days a week, 24 hours a day. The controller tells the generator to start when the utility power is no longer enough or fails, after which the load is switched to the generator. The transfer switch will automatically move the electrical load from the generator to the utility when reliable utility voltage is restored. The owner of the home need not take any action.
*The 200 Amp RSS200 Automatic Transfer Switch comes with a 2-Year Limited Warranty from Cummins.
**This product is only compatible with two-wire auto-start control systems but requires a 3rd conductor to supply DC voltage to the control. Available only for 120/240V 1 PH operating voltage.
- Simple, easy-to-use control provides transfer switch information and operator controls
- LED lamps for source availability and source connected indication, exercise mode, and test mode. LED status lamps are also provided for control set-up and configuration.
- Control pushbuttons to initiate tests, override time delays, and set exercise time.
- Gold-flashed generator start contacts
Features & Benefits
Independent break-before-make action
- Control functions: Voltage sensing, Frequency sensing and Exerciser clock
- Time Delay Functions
- 2 amp controlled battery charger that is integrated and automatic.
Simple front panel configuration is possible without the use of special tools.
Completely automatic control, repeatable exercise cycles.
- NEMA Type 3R Rated for Outdoor Installation.
- Simplifies installations and reduces installation costs
- Brand: Cummins
- Length: 6.7in
- Width: 18.2in
- Height: 27.1in
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Switch Amps: 200-Amps
- Switch Circuits: Whole House Switch
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R Indoor/Outdoor
- Voltage: 120/240-Volts Single Phase
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh