TBS Busbar 600A / 60V - DCM 3xM10Product SKU: 5073180
The TBS DC Modular high current busbars are used to distribute high DC currents to several connected cables, or other DC Modular family members.
The compact design, in addition to the capability to link multiple Busbars on a fixed grid, make the TBS Busbar the best choice for all professional DC power systems. The high current busbars are available with M8 or M10 stud sizes.
Key Features• Stainless steel studs, nuts, and washers for optimal corrosion resistance
• Tin plated high purity copper busses provide maximum conductivity, reducing heat and improving efficiency
• Special fiber-reinforced base material offers excellent high-temperature properties, good chemical resistance, and high strength
• Unique grid optimized footprints allow space-saving arrangements of multiple products
• Common interconnection heights for easy combining of multiple products using link plates
• Robust transparent covers with breakouts to allow wire access from any direction
• Smart terminal design allows dual mirrored cable lug connections
• Easy in-system connection access due to top locked covers
- brand: TBS Electronics
We Also Recommend
Victron Energy Temperature sensor for BMV-702/712 | ASS000100000
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh