Hanwha 400W Solar Panel | Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.7Product SKU: Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.2
CONTACT US for more information on this product
The Q CELLS high-performance module Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.2 400 is the ideal solution for commercial and utility applications thanks to a combination of its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM and cutting-edge cell interconnection. This 1000 V IEC/UL solar module with its 12 busbar cell design ensures superior yields while having a very low LCOE.
FREE In-store Pick Up
Q CELLS enhanced low-light performance and the output of Q CELLS across a wide range of temperatures for Q.PEAK DUO solar panels to rival traditional crystalline technologies.
- 144 Q CELLS Q.ANTUM half-cut monocrystalline solar cells
- Efficient 12-busbar design
- Thermally pre-stressed anti-reflective glass
- Silver anodized aluminum frame
- 53" 12AWG cables with MC4 type connectors
- IP67 weatherproof junction boxes w/ bypass diodes
- Q Cells Q.Antum technology developed in Germany
- The Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.2 400 has at least a 19.9% efficiency.
Q CELLS Q.ANTUM DUO Technology
This state-of-the-art Q.PEAK DUO L-G7.2 solar module from Q CELLS impresses thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology, which enables particularly high performance on a small surface.
Q.ANTUM's world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a twelve-busbar design, thus achieving outstanding performance under real conditions - both with low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer days.
Data Sheet: Download Now
- brand: Hanwha
- height-1: 1.38 in
- impp-a: 9.7
- isc-a: 10.2
- length-1: 79.3 in
- maximum-series-fuse-rating-: 20
- maximum-system-voltage-v: 1500
- module-efficiency: 19.6
- noct: 25 °C
- peak-power: 395 Wp
- power-tolerance: +5W / -0W
- product-warranty: 12 years
- vmpp-v: 40.7
- voc-v: 48.74
- width-1: 39.4 in
- data-sheet: Download Now
We Also Recommend
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 12V output up to 60amps. DC to DC converter.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh