Victron Energy MultiPlus-II 48/5000/70-95 120V | PMP482505110Product SKU: PMP482505110
The Victron Energy MultiPlus-II 48/5000/70-95 120V merges the functionalities of the MultiPlus and MultiGrid. In addition to all MultiPlus features, it introduces an option for external current transformers enabling PowerControl, PowerAssist, and self-consumption optimization (up to 32A). It mirrors MultiGrid attributes, featuring built-in anti-islanding and expanding country approvals.
Integral to a Victron ESS system, the MultiPlus-II pairs seamlessly with MPPT Solar Chargers or Grid-tie PV Inverters. It safeguards against AC source overload, automatically adjusting battery charging and supplementing generator/shore power output.
During grid failure or power disconnection, the MultiPlus-II's inverter swiftly takes over (in less than 20 milliseconds), ensuring uninterrupted operation for computers and electronics. Enhanced control is achieved when coupled with a GX device (e.g., Cerbo GX), allowing local or remote monitoring and control via the VRM app and portal, accessible on various devices and operating systems. The possibilities for control, from Multi adjustments to initiating backup generators, are limitless.
- Multifunctional, with intelligent power management
- Two AC Outputs
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
- Three-phase capability (requires three MultiPlus units)
- Split phase options
- PowerControl - Dealing with limited generator, shore side or grid power
- PowerAssist - Boosting the capacity of shore or generator power
- Four-stage adaptive charger and dual bank battery charging
- Input voltage range: 38 to 60 Volts DC
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 2% @ 60 Hz
- Continuous output power (77° F): 5,000 Volt-Amps (VA)
- Depth-1: 6.5 in.
- Height-1: 26.6 inches
- Width-1: 13 inches
- Datasheet-EN: Download Now
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh