Sterling Power 12 Volt - 24 Volt 50 Amp Battery to Battery ChargerProduct SKU: BB122450
Estimated shipping time: 2-4 weeks
Sterling Power Battery-to-Battery Chargers
- Quick and Easy to Install. Installation requires no modification to the primary electrical system, resulting in no vehicle warranty issues as you are not connected to the main system. Runs on DC input voltage.
- By monitoring and then controlling the charge level of the engine battery connected to its input side, the Battery-to-Battery charger is able to provide the output batteries a four-step chargingalgorithm at amperage levels near full alternator output capacity.
- This allows the flexibility of charging of your auxiliary batteries while underway or while your engine battery charger is plugged in at the dock.
- Recover your batteries up to five times faster than a standard alternator.
- Four Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- Ability to mix on board battery types.
- Can charge GEL, AGM or Flooded Lead Acid batteries.
- Available in 12 volt input to 24 volt output: For 12 volt engines to charge a 24 volt bow thruster bank.
- Available in 24volt input to 12 volt output: For 24 volt engines to charge a 12 volt electronics or house bank.
- Available in 12 volt input to 12 volt output: For 12 volt engines to charge a 12 volt house bank.
- Available in 24 volt input to 24 volt output: For 24 volt engines to charge a 24 volt inverter or bow thruster bank.
- Optional Remote Available.
12 Volt to 24 Volt 50 Amp Sterling Battery-to-Battery Charger
A Summary Sheet of our Battery to Battery Charger Line. Great for printing out and passing on to your customers:
Owner’s Manual and installation instructions for the Battery to Battery Charger:
·Not part of engine electrical system, thus does not affect new engine warranty
·Alternator Temperature Sensor
·Battery Temperature Sensor
·Ignition Feed (if required)
·Automatic start and shutdown
- brand: Sterling Power
- charge-current-a: 50
- dc-input-voltage: 12 V
- dc-system-voltage: 24 V
- height-1: 8
- length-1: 16
- lithium-compatible: No
- width-1: 14
We Also Recommend
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 12V output up to 60amps. DC to DC converter.
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 12V output 30amp DC powered charger
Victron Energy Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-30A (360W) Non-isolated DC-DC charger
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh