Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger- 24 Volt to 24 Volt 30 AmpProduct SKU: BB2430
Estimated shipping time: 2-4 weeks
CONTACT US for more information on this product
Sterling Power Battery-to-Battery Chargers
- Quick and Easy to Install. Installation requires no modification to the primary electrical system, resulting in no vehicle warranty issues as you are not connected to the main system.
- By monitoring and then controlling the charge level of the engine battery connected to its input side, the Battery-to-Battery charger is able to provide the output batteries a four-step chargingalgorithm at amperage levels near full alternator output capacity.
- This allows the flexibility of charging of your auxiliary batteries while underway or while your engine battery charger is plugged in at the dock.
- Recover your batteries up to five times faster than a standard alternator.
- Four Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries.
- Ability to mix on board battery types.
- Can charge GEL, AGM or Flooded Lead Acid batteries.
- Available in 12 volt input to 24 volt output: For 12 volt engines to charge a 24 volt bow thruster bank.
- Available in 24volt input to 12 volt output: For 24 volt engines to charge a 12 volt electronics or house bank.
- Available in 12 volt input to 12 volt output: For 12 volt engines to charge a 12 volt house bank.
- Available in 24 volt input to 24 volt output: For 24 volt engines to charge a 24 volt inverter or bow thruster bank.
- Optional Remote Available.
24 Volt to 24 Volt 25 Amp Sterling Battery-to-Battery Charger
A Summary Sheet of our Battery to Battery Charger Line. Great for printing out and passing on to your customers:
Owner’s Manual and installation instructions for the Battery to Battery Charger:
·Not part of engine electrical system, thus does not affect new engine warranty
·Alternator Temperature Sensor
·Battery Temperature Sensor
·Ignition Feed (if required)
·Automatic start and shutdown
- brand: Sterling Power
- charge-current-a: 30
- dc-input-voltage: 24 V
- dc-system-voltage: 24 V
- height-1: 8
- length-1: 16
- lithium-compatible: No
- width-1: 14
We Also Recommend
Victron Energy Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-30A (360W) Isolated DC-DC charger | ORI121236120
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V - 12V / 60amps. DC to DC converter.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh