Sterling Power DC Battery to Battery Charger 12v input to 36V outputProduct SKU: BB123670
Sterling's range of Battery to Battery Chargers (B2Bs) has grown significantly over the past few years. This is in an effort to supplement the ever-growing demand from the commercial vehicle, recreational vehicle and marine industries. The B2Bs have become extremely popular as they fast charge batteries as you cruise along without the need for complex wiring, touching your alternator, voiding the alternator's warranty and tampering with the electronic control units (ECUs). You can provide the onboard batteries with a fast 4 stage charging profile with a very simple and speedy installation. All of the benefits of advanced charging without any of the drawbacks. Simply connect the B2B between the battery being charged and the battery you wish to charge.
1) Multiple Activation Modes: Automatic for most non vehicle applications,
Manual for remote activation.
Regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed),
Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
2) Output charging at 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V. Input voltages at 12V and 24V, Up to 800W rating.
3) Much larger model up to 3000W coming soon.
4) Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mode allows you to override this.
5) Safety features:
100% fire proof plastic box.
No screws to corrode.
Thermal power reduction.
Multi stage fan cooling
6) Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
7) Boost / Reduce Charging: The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
8) B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
9) Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
10) 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded and sealed lead acid.
11) 4 stage battery charging: The B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a standalone alternator.
12) Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
Remote control optional.
- brand: Sterling Power
- charge-current-a: 70
- dc-input-voltage: 12 V
- dc-system-voltage: 36 V
- height-1: 4
- length-1: 8
- lithium-compatible: Yes
- width-1: 6
We Also Recommend
Victron Energy Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-30A (360W) Isolated DC-DC charger | ORI121236120
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V - 12V / 60amps. DC to DC converter.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh