Victron Energy Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart RetailProduct SKU: BAM030712200R
Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart Retail is a battery monitor with Bluetooth built-in; capable of implementation with most Victron Energy products.
This Van, Boat or RV battery monitor will enable wireless communication between products to simplify system performance and installation process.
Standard Features of BMV-700 Series:
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
- Low current consumption: 2.9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2.2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
Features of BMV-712 Smart Retail:
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Easy Installation
- The BMV connects on the current shunt with a standard RJ12 Cable and battery cable with fuse without needing any other components.
- Very Low current (0.7 amp-hours per month) drawn from the battery
- LCD Display with programmable Visual and audible alarm
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh