Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V VE.Bus (UL) | PMP122301102Product SKU: PMP122301102
The Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V VE.Bus Inverter/charger is a powerful true sine wave inverter. This sophisticated battery charger, featuring adaptive charge technology alongside with a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure will prevent overload of limited AC sources, such as a generator or shore power connection.
In the event of a grid failure or when shore or generator power is disconnected the inverter within the MultiPlus is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads in less than 20 milliseconds so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Multifunctional with intelligent power management
- Two AC outputs The main output with no-break functionality for computers and other electronic equipment with less than 20 milliseconds delay so that there will be no disruption while taking over the supply to the connected devices. The second output is live only when AC is available for the MultiPlus, preventing the loads from discharging the battery, such as water heater.
- Parallel operation capability to provide virtual unlimited power. Up to 6 MultiPluses can operate in parallel providing 15kW/ 18kVA output power with 420 amps of charging capacity.
- Three-phase power supply capability (3 units are required)
- PowerControl – Dealing with limited generator, shore side or grid power. MultiPlus is an immensely powerful battery charger, with the Multi Control panel a maximum generator or shore current can be set therefore MultiPlus by taking account of other AC loads will only use the excess for the battery charging thus preventing the overload of generator or shore.
- PowerAssist – Boosting the capacity of the shore or generator. MultiPlus taking principles of PowerControl to another dimension will be able to supplement the capacity of the alternative source. Where peak power is required only for a limited period the MultiPlus will make sure that insufficient sore or generator power is compensated for by power from the battery.
- Four stage adaptive charger and dual bank battery charging The main output provides a powerful charge to the battery system by means of ‘Adaptive Charge’ software. The software automatically fine tunes the 3-stage process to suite battery condition and then adds a fourth stage for long periods of float charging. The adaptive charge process is better described on out Phoenix Chargers.
- Easier system configuration After installation the system is ready to go and if something needs to change, it is possible with the DIP switch setting in few minutes.
- ac-input-voltage: 120 V
- ac-output-voltage: 120 V
- brand: Victron Energy
- charge-current-a: 120
- dc-system-voltage: 12 V
- height-1: 33
- length-1: 29.5
- output-power-w: 3000
- width-1: 44.5
We Also Recommend
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V - 12V / 60amps. DC to DC converter.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh