Zendure SuperBase V6400 | 6.4kWh, Dual Voltage 120V/240V | Portable Power StationProduct SKU: ZDSBV6400-gy-us
The Zendure SuperBase V6400 is a revolutionary plug-and-play home energy storage system that can power your entire house. The SuperBase V redefines home energy storage with its user-centric design and innovative technologies.
The SuperBase V is the very first residential energy storage system in the world to be outfitted with semi-solid state batteries. Compared to lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, these batteries give up to 42% more energy per pound with a remarkable energy density of over 228Wh/kg. The internal battery life can be increased to an amazing 10 years or more with the help of its advanced battery management software.
Featuring a storage capacity of 6.4 kWh (6,438Wh), the SuperBase V6400 is designed to meet the energy demands of a typical household. For increased capacity, you can expand the system by adding two base units and up to eight Satellite Batteries, achieving a total capacity of 64 kWh. This substantial energy storage capability can power your household for a week or more, making it ideal for emergency situations.
- Higher capacity, Safer performance: Semi-solid state batteries offer up to 42% more energy per pound compared to lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries
- Battery management software ensures an impressive internal battery life of 10 years or more
- Storage capacity of 6.4 kWh (6,438Wh), expandable to 64 kWh with additional units and batteries that can power a typical household for a week or more during emergencies
- 3,800W to 7,600W AC Output: Single unit delivers up to 3,800W of power, while two units provide a maximum output of 7,600W
- 6,600W Multicharge: Charges at a rate of up to 5,150W with AC and solar power, or 6,600W with a Satellite Battery
- Full Charge in 2 hours: Compatible with 120V and 240V outlets for convenient charging
- 3,000W of Solar power: Supports charging from solar power alone, with a capacity of up to 3,000W
- Compatible with most solar panels: Seamless integration with existing solar systems from various manufacturers
- 120V/240V in One unit: Provides high-voltage output for compatibility with 240V appliances and power tools
- Zero-downtime Online UPS: Backup power switches on in 0ms for uninterrupted power supply
- Home Panel with EV Outlets ensures power distribution throughout the house
- Zendure App: Allows for easy monitoring, management, and customization of energy use. It considerably reduces your energy bills.
- Voice control integration with Google or Alexa voice assistants
Portable Energy Storage System: Motorized rear wheels for effortless portability. Simply pulling the handle allows you to enjoy real portability, especially on inclined terrain.
- Stack for more Energy storage: Modular design allows for doubling the capacity and adding functionalities by stacking a Satellite Batteries on top (up to 4).
- TT-30 Port: Supplies up to 30A to charge RV or camper's 120V appliances
- Charge EV in an Outage: Can fully charge a Tesla Model 3 Standard Version with a 64kWh system
- Long-term reliability with careful selection of battery supplier and advanced cooling system
- Zendure Home Panel: Zendure's Home Panel is useful for more than just supplying circuits in your house with emergency power thanks to its smart power distribution*. You can easily charge two electric vehicles at once with 2 EV outlets (integrated 14-50 and 6-20 EV outlets) and up to 12,000W of power distribution.
- Perfect for hunting or fishing camps on a tight budget, and transportable enough to be carried back home.
- Replaces generators when there isn't sufficient space or when there aren't many electrical demands.
- Ideal for use at campsites, offering portable electricity for outdoor activities.
- Conveniently replaces RV energy systems and is useable in case of malfunctions as well as being conveniently detachable during the winter.
- A dependable and reliable backup solution for sump pumps in the event of a power outage.
- Appropriate for powering commercial vehicles, mobile offices, equipment, or tools.
- Electricity for a farm's irrigation system
- Power for films production
- AC Input: 15A Max, 120VAC 1800W or 240VAC 3600W ZenT2 Input: 100-240VAC, 3600W Max (EV T1 Adapter needed)
- Battery Type: Semi-solid State
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi: Yes
- Capacity: 6,438Wh
- Charge Temperature: -20°C to 45°C / 0°C to 45°C
- Color: Grey
- DC Input: XT90 Input: 12-150V⎓25A, 3000W Max
- Discharge Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- In The Box: AC cable, MC4 to XT90 cable, Car charging cable, Accessory pouch
- LED light: RGB; Lighting
- Model: ZDSBV6400
- Output: Total AC Output: 3800W rated 4x 5-20: 120VAC, 15A 1x 6-20: 240VAC, 16A 1x TT-30: 120VAC, 30A 1x Car Outlet : 12.6V⎓10A, 126W Max 2x DC5521: 12.6V⎓3A 1x Andersen: 12.6V⎓30A, 378W Max USB-C(1)/(2): 5V-20V, 100W Max each USB-C(3)/(4): 5V-12V, 20W Max each USB-A(1)(2): 5V2.4A total
- Size: 73 x 34.6 x 44.2cm
- Weight: 130lbs (59kg)
We Also Recommend
Volts Energies 12/18KW All in one Hybrid Solar Inverter Charger | UL1741 Certified | ELIOS Inversa1812
Pylontech US3000C Rechargeable LiFePO4 Battery | 48V-3,37kWh Lithium-ion Energy Storage System
2 Solar Panels Mounting Bracket | Volts Energies Mounting Bracket System | ELIOS Koala M2
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh