Victron energy BlueSolar MPPT 75/15 RetailProduct SKU: SCC010015050R
Estimated shipping time: 1-2 weeks
- Very rapid MPPT tracking
- Remote control: Bluetooth dongle
- Protection: short-circuit, overheating
- Programmable charging algorithm
- Charging in 3 stages : Bulk - Absorption - Float
- Night/day and light dimming option
- Internal temperature sensor
- External temperature and voltage sensor (optional)
The MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) solar charger is connected between the photovoltaic modules and the batteries. Its main function is to get as much energy out of the modules as possible.
The BlueSolar MPPT has a very fast control of the maximum power point. It adapts when the sunlight of the panel varies a lot (cloudy day), allowing up to 10% more energy to be recovered than a standard MPPT and up to 30% more energy than a PWM.
The Battery Life algorithm controls the state of charge of the battery. This intelligent management controls the energy absorbed by the load. This improves battery life by recharging the battery to 100% capacity at least once a week.
This model is equipped with a battery safety feature to protect the battery from being over-discharged. The system is also equipped with safety devices against overheating and short circuits.
Remote management of the system is possible using a Bluetooth dongle. This is used to control, monitor and update the system from a smartphone with the VictronConnect application. The device can also be connected directly to a Color Control GX, computer or other devices.
The charger is equipped with a temperature sensor to compensate the charging voltage according to its temperature. If the system temperature rises, the charger will automatically reduce its output current (temperature >40°C).
- brand: Victron Energy
- charge-current-a: 15
- dc-system-voltage: 12 V
- height-1: 15
- length-1: 5
- lithium-compatible: No
- maximum-input-voltage: 75 V
- width-1: 21
- certificates: Download Now
- certificates-1: Download Now
- certificates-2: Download Now
- certificates-3: Download Now
- certificates-4: Download Now
- certificates-5: Download Now
- datasheet: Download Now
- datasheet-1: Download Now
- datasheet-2: Download Now
- datasheet-3: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-1: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-2: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-3: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-4: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-5: Download Now
- manuals: Download Now
- manuals-1: Download Now
- manuals-2: Download Now
- manuals-3: Download Now
- news: Download Now
- news-1: Download Now
- news-2: Download Now
- news-3: Download Now
- whitepapers: Download Now
- whitepapers-1: Download Now
- whitepapers-2: Download Now
- whitepapers-3: Download Now
- certificates-1: Download Now
We Also Recommend
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 12V output up to 60amps. DC to DC converter.
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 12V output 30amp DC powered charger
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh