Victron energy Quattro 12/5000/220-100/100 120V VE.Bus | QUA125021100Product SKU: QUA125021100
The Victron Energy Victron Energy Quattro 12/5000/220-100/100 120V VE.Bus Inverter/charger is a powerful true sine wave inverter. This sophisticated battery charger, featuring adaptive charge technology alongside a high-speed AC transfer, can be connected to two independent AC sources and automatically chooses the active one.
With 2 AC Outputs, in the event of a grid failure or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the main output of the Quattro utilizing no break functionality takes over the supply to the connected loads in less than 20 milliseconds so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Multifunctional with intelligent power management
- Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch
The Quattro can connect to two independent AC sources, for example, the public grid and a generator, or two generators. The Quattro will automatically connect to the active source.
- Two AC outputs
The main output with no-break functionality for computers and other electronic equipment with less than 20 milliseconds delay so that there will be no disruption while taking over the supply to the connected devices. The second output is live only when AC is available for the MultiPlus, preventing the loads from discharging the battery, such as the water heater.
- Split phase and Three-Phase capability
Up to 4 sets of 3 unit can be parallely connected to provide 96W / 120kVA and more than 1600A charging
- Three-phase power supply capability (3 units are required)
- PowerControl – Dealing with limited generator, shore side, or grid power.
Quattro by taking account of other AC loads will only use the excess for the battery charging thus preventing the overload of generator or shore.
- PowerAssist – Boosting the capacity of the shore or generator.
QUattro taking principles of PowerControl to another dimension will be able to supplement the capacity of the alternative source. Where peak power is required only for a limited period the Quattro will make sure that insufficient sore or generator power is compensated for by power from the battery.
- Solar Powered Systems: AC power is available even during a grid failure
The Quattro can be used in off grid as well as grid connected PV and other alternative energy systems. Loss of mains detection software is available.
- Easier system configuration
After installation, the system is ready to go and if something needs to change, it is possible with the DIP switch setting in few minutes.
- ac-input-voltage: 120 V
- ac-output-voltage: 120 V
- brand: Victron Energy
- charge-current-a: 220
- dc-system-voltage: 12 V
- height-1: 47
- length-1: 38
- output-power-w: 5000
- width-1: 54
- brochures: Download Now
- brochures-1: Download Now
- brochures-2: Download Now
- brochures-3: Download Now
- brochures-4: Download Now
- certificates: Download Now
- certificates-1: Download Now
- certificates-10: Download Now
- certificates-11: Download Now
- certificates-2: Download Now
- certificates-3: Download Now
- certificates-4: Download Now
- certificates-5: Download Now
- certificates-6: Download Now
- certificates-7: Download Now
- certificates-8: Download Now
- certificates-9: Download Now
- datasheet: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-1: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-2: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-3: Download Now
- enclosure-dimensions-4: Download Now
- manual: Download Now
- manual-1: Download Now
- manual-2: Download Now
- manual-3: Download Now
- news: Download Now
- news-1: Download Now
- whitepapers: Download Now
- whitepapers-1: Download Now
- whitepapers-10: Download Now
- whitepapers-11: Download Now
- whitepapers-12: Download Now
- whitepapers-2: Download Now
- whitepapers-3: Download Now
- whitepapers-4: Download Now
- whitepapers-5: Download Now
- whitepapers-6: Download Now
- whitepapers-7: Download Now
- whitepapers-8: Download Now
- whitepapers-9: Download Now
- brochures-1: Download Now
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh