Victron Energy VE.Bus Smart Dongle | ASS030537010Product SKU: ASS030537010
The VE.Bus Smart dongle has two functions:
Firstly, it operates as a Bluetooth add-on for a variety of inverter/chargers, including Multis, MultiPlusses, MultiPlus-II, MultiGrid, MultiGrid-II, Quattros, and Phoenix Inverters with a VE.Bus port. Once installed, the VictronConnect App allows you to effortlessly monitor and control the system. This enables you to change between the Off, On, and Charger-only modes and modify the input current limit.
Secondly, it functions for all inverter/charger models as a voltage- and temperature-sensing device.
It works well for monitoring in places like motor homes, small boats, and caravans where more sophisticated systems like Color Control GX or Venus GX could be excessive.
Additionally, it improves the functionality of the VE.Bus product by offering Instant Readout and showing important information from the inverter/charger on the VictronConnect device list page without requiring a physical connection to the item. The dongle provides visual indicators for errors, warnings, and alarms, making quick and simple diagnostics possible at a look.
• Remotely control the inverter/charger via Bluetooth and the VictronConnect app. The inverter/charger can be switched to on, off or charger-only and the AC input current limit can be adjusted.
• Remotely monitor the inverter/charger via Bluetooth and the VictronConnect app. The AC and DC parameters, device status, warnings or alarms can be monitored. This includes Instant Readout to display the most important data of the inverter/charger on the Device list page without the need to connect to the product. This includes visual notifications of warnings, alarms, and errors that enable diagnostics at a glance. Please see the VictronConnect manual for details.
• The dongle can be connected to a single inverter/charger or multiple inverter/chargers set up in parallel and/or 3-phase.
• Measures the battery temperature and voltage.
• Can act as a battery temperature and voltage sensor for an inverter/charger and/or for VE.Smart Networking.
• Can be connected to an external temperature sensor, rather than using its own (default) temperature sensor.
- Band: Victron Energy
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh